Regular and daily home cleaning is a full-time job. The common thinking is hiring a professional cleaning company is the best way to maintain high standards of cleaning. But still for people who have to shuttle between job and home its a challenge to preserve the cleanliness of the home. These professional cleaning hacks from office-cleaningservices.ca will help you keep the home neat and clean without involving much effort.
Shine the Appliances and Fixtures
The steel appliances and fixtures attract a lot of dust and fingerprint. If the rest of the home is clean these little things can give a dirty look. You can use these simple methods to keep the surface clean and neat.
- Wiping down dryer sheets on the bathroom mirrors and fixtures to pick up the dried dirt and grime.
- Take out the fingerprints and the smudges by using a thin layer of olive oil on your steel appliances.
- Use vinegar for a clean finish. A squeegee can make cleaning mirrors much easier.
You have to give some extra attention to the home cleaning chores to give it a nice and shiny look.
Odor Control (Professional Cleaning)
Unpleasant smells in the home can make it unpleasant and feel uncomfortable. Keeping the odors in control is necessary for a clean and safer environment in the home.
- By mixing vinegar with water make a cleaning solution. Now apply the solution to the pet stain and around the toilet to neutralize the urine odor.
- Moreover, you can add up the essential oil into the baking soda. Sprinkle it in the upholstered stuff like the beds and the carpets. Let it stay for half an hour and vacuum it. The baking soda will remove away the unpleasant smell and the oil will give a nice fragrance.
- Another professional cleaning hack from us is you can add a few drops on the oil in the cardboard of the toilet tissue roll in the bathroom to keep it smelling fresh.
Concentrate on removing the major source of the odors for better results in the cleaning process.
Air Quality Improvement
The clean air quality will keep the allergies sickness and respiratory illness away from the home and making it clean. With some simple and useful professional cleaning hacks, you can dive in and cover that.
- Dampen a cloth with an all-purpose cleaner and use it to remove the dirt from the ventilation system.
- Now use the handheld squeegee to remove down the pet hairs and the loose fabric fiber from the surface.
- Make sure to clean the walls and wipe it down at least once in a month to clean the dust and dirt.
- The most important trick here is to not let the mold settle in the home during the winter. After a snow day in winter put your boots in a bucket of rice to absorb the extra moisture.
These professional cleaning hacks from our cleaners will enable you to make the home neat, clean and tidy. For more help and services you can call us on (514) 654 4988 to enquire about our services and obtain a free estimate as per your cleaning requirement.